Healthy Living for Cats part 1/2 Your cat's room

Creating a living space for your cat does not take money, it only takes the time, passion, and true love for your cat. Here are some opinions from a real cat owner

If you live in an apartment, it's O.K if your cat only has the bathroom or even doesn't have any space @ all. Apartment cats are happy :-P

For people who live in a house, I don't have a very big house but I still have a large room for my cat. Here are the things in the room, get some ideas.
          item                                                         use/tips
A 'bunk' bed with 2 bunks               This is really a coffee table that nobody uses anymore.                                       
                                                        It has 2 levels that make 2 bunks, plus some space underneath.
                                                        It has a soft towel or blanket on each level.

A Litterbox                                       With a rug underneath so that Cheeba won't track litter all over                
                                                        the house. Kept far away from the food bowls, (cats don't enjoy
                                                        eating near the litterbox)

Food bowls                                     1 for water, 1 for dry food, 1 for milk, and 1 for wet food. I also keep
                                                        some downstairs. they all have a mat underneath so Cheeba won't
                                                        be too messy.

An AWESOME secret                      This is a closet, with only beds and cat toys inside! No clothes!! The
chamber                                           chamber is always closed, except for a small part. In that small part I
                                                         put a tunnel, so my cat always goes in through the tunnel :-D I also
                                                         have a string hanging from the cieling of the closet with a toy mouse
                                                         at the bottom. My cat plays with it. 

A little house                                     This is actually a dog kennel, but my cat loves to hide in it. 


Comments

  1. I stumbled upon your blog while looking for an ideal pet for me to have. Safe to say, your blog has provided me an in-depth review into the responsibilities into having a pet. However, I found that the header of the blog proved a little difficult to read the text on it as a result of the clash of colors. This may be I being picky but content wise, it is very informative to a perspective pet-owner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts