Healthy Living for Cats part 2/2 Scratching posts

Buying a more expensive, larger scratching post will help your cat or kitten stay physically fit and your carpets and furniture safe. Before you get all angry about it like the person who asked these questions, read the answers



How do I get my cat to use a scratching post?
 Interesting question. You have to speciffically say NO to your cat when they are scratching your furniture.


My cat doesn't scratch my furniture, so why do I need a scratching post/THE SCRATCHING POSTS ARE TO GOD DAMN EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!??
cats sometimes get into the habit of scratching a post when they are older. Sometimes, cats scratch rugs or unexpensive posts too. So purchasing a tiny rug on sale or even a large piece of corrugated cardboard will help your cat be fit.


My cat is declawed!! WHATS THE POINT?!
Even declawed paws need excersise and muscle help.  a special pad can be purchased from http://declawedpaws.com/ this will help declawed cats of all ages excersise properly,

So remember, declawed paws need exersise

Comments

Popular Posts