The Fox and the Cat

Unlikely Friendship: The Fox and the Cat 

First of all, for those who don't know me, my name is Freya Xocoyotzin. I write on freyathefrypan.blogspot.ca and sometimes help Jonathan with this blog (though not often.)

In this short post, I'll share a few photos that I came across. I thought they would appeal to pet lovers who read this blog.

Some fishermen spotted this fox and cat on the beach of Lake Van in Turkey. It's very nice that they took photos.


They look very cute together. 


They sometimes have play-fights.









Thanks for reading this post!! I hope you enjoyed the photos. I know it didn't have much to do with pets but I know that pet lovers enjoy animal photos like these. 

~Freya Xocoyotzin 

Comments

  1. What a lovely friendship between both of them.. a cat and a fox.. truly peace friendship, like the friendship between the cat and the rabbit at my blog 'dailysone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts